Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some More Cuteness...

Want a little peek at some more of the new goodies we'll have ready for Friday? Then have a look at these...


I have been wanting to do a pink/purple/yellow/blue colour combo for a while, and I'm loving how it's turning out! And this next one is some of what's going into the boys travel kit...


Teddy bear and squirrel buttons...aren't they cute?


And how cute are these little ones?


Well, I'd better get back to it!!! Only 2 DAYS TO GO til you can get your hands on some Purple Pumpkin goodness!! But if you can't wait that long, guess what? Scrapbook Savvy has a special Purple Pumpkin embellishment pack in their "She's Savvy Kits" this month. You can check them out HERE.

12 comments:

Mel said...

You're killing me with cuteness here, loving the pink,yellow and purple and the cute boys kits. can't wait. Melxx

Anonymous said...

Just awesome Sam, Can't wait!!!!

amanda73 said...

wow, too cute, im lovin the buttons, way too cute..............

ScrappyScavenger said...

Those make me want to do the female version of tht "Tim the Toolman" grunt!

Leah A said...

I have my Scrapbook Savvy She's Savvy kit on order. Can't wait to play with some Purple Pumpkin yumminess. And I will have to pop in on Friday and check out the new packs.

Anne P said...

Oh, you are going to kill me with this stuff....

Melissa said...

Your embellishments are amazing!

scrappingmabel said...

Oh just love these can't wait it get my hands on some roll on Friday!!!

Belinda said...

Oh I love all of these...but BOO HOO!!! I'll be at a cyber crop on Friday...I'm going to miss out an all the cuteness. B-)

Caroline said...

gee, i need some of the girly stuff it is way to cute, thanks mel for pointing me over here x

Sar said...

Thanks so much for the plug, Sam! Loving my kit, playing with it right now, thanks hun! xoxo

Wendy said...

Too cute Sam! So hard to pick a favourite! Hopefully I can get home from work early (WA) before you sell out!!! :)