Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Buttons Shares....

I have been having fun playing with some of the new buttons. My first share I used LOTS of buttons to creat this LO for the current challenge over at Stuck Sketches.

As you can see, I have had lots of fun, using a Large spotty button, and normal purple spotty button, an bird button which I Have make a felt flower around, I have a hessian flower and also the cutest little bunny button.

Then for my second LO I have incorporated one of the new Large zig zag buttons and a doily. I love the way these items have added a real pop of colour to my LO.


This LO was created for Sara's word challenge at Scrapbook Savvy where you needed to use the world Love on your LO.

Don't the sneak peeks of the new buttons look really exciting. Thanks for looking and happy scrapping.

4 comments:

shirley said...

Very cute layouts. Love your cluster of buttons!

Alanna said...

Love the clusters on both LOs and the handstitching on the second - very nice!!

Liz said...

I am loving all the layouts and all the sneaks of the new embellies!

Sara said...

These are both great Anne, and even better in real life ;p