Sunday, June 19, 2011

Super heroes - Hayles

Well I have had a few issues with blogger today but I am finally here to share a layout.

I just love the fact that you can use Purple Pumpkin for both boy and girl layouts and I decided to have a go at the sketch over at Handmade by Suzanne this month and had the perfect photos for it.




I have made the banner and then used a lollipop flower in denim and red spot underneath the Black and red felt button top flower.



As you can see i have used the twine on the banner and also wrapped it around the button and also have used it on the circle randomly, and even though this twine was not from PP, there are plenty of colours in stock to use alternatively.

Don't forget the sketch challenge this month, great to see so many entries already but would be even better to see some more:)

Hayles xx

4 comments:

Kylie said...

I love this layout, that banner is fantastic!

Belinda said...

Awesome layout Hayley!!!! Love your banner and the layered lollipop and spotty felt flower look fabo!!!

Anne P said...

Totally LOVe it, what a great set of pictures and I love your banner.

Sara said...

Loving the banner and the layered lollipop and felt flowers.