Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bring on Summer!!!!

Hello everyone, its Melinda here again :)))

Well the weather is starting to warm up here finally...well in my part of the world...lol!! I hope it stays that way...sometimes I just get so over winter and all the coughs and splutters it brings....So here are a couple of summery layouts that I have created recently using some yummy PP buttons!

1st Swimming lesson.... look how adorable that little seal button is....I have inked the edges to tie into my colour scheme.

Close up...


Loving the colours in this layout...something different for me....but the Sasslass papers screamed fussy cutting and all things summer!! 


I have added a gorgeous yellow spotty button as a flower center...perfect... and to match, a spotty rosette, which formed a lovely little cluster...

I am moving house this week and next, so hopefully I will have more to share soon...I just received my PP parcel yesterday and I am itching to get in and create something :))

Thanks for visiting and for your lovely comments :))
xx

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Wow, these are just beautiful

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

theses are so stunning, I just love these x

Belinda said...

Stunning Melinda!!! Two beautiful layouts. You are such an inpiration. Good luck moving house!! :-)