Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

Hello again, everyone! I thought I'd just pop up another post for y'all... as I had to take down my layout that I posted here this morning - look out for it soon in an upcoming issue of Scrapbooking Memories. :)

So I've got another share for you - this time it's a double layout called "Ouch!". I do love making double layouts, do any of you? They are a little more work, but they are really satisfying once completed!

Well this layout is based on a sketch at BasicGrey. I've used my sewing machine in a different way for this one - I used every single stitch available in turn around the whole two-page border... then ripped around the edges. :)


I had lots of fun creating this. :) I've got an awesome Purple Pumpkin Spotty Dotty Button on here, and I made my "O" by cutting out a closie photo of a plastered knee...


That twine bow is also from Purple Pumpkin (I'm addicted to using this baker's twine in a bow now - really flying through my stash doing this!!! LOL!!!)...


And so is my doily which I turned into a sun using BasicGrey stickers cut in half...


Okay that's all from me for now, I hope you all have time to join in with our Monthly Challenge! I know this time of the year can be busy, but it's also nice to take "time out" and have some "me time"... and this challenge is the perfect answer! :D

TFL!
xo

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the stitching...and loving that little bandaid!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

donna said...

Yay for having a layout picked up by SM! It just means we get to see another one of your creations
D xx

Vicky Varvadouka said...

1st of all, congrats on being published!!! 2nd I LOOOOOVE your double page! What a great idea to play with the stitches!!!
Hugsss!

Anita Tillman said...

yay - love this - the colours are great and I love that band-aid! too cute! You'll have to start buying that twine in the massive rolls lol! Congrats on another publication too! xox

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks for your lovely words and congrats! Really appreciate it! :)

xo