Thursday, December 15, 2011

Very Merry Christmas....

I did not think i was going to get here today or any day for that matter....LOL...

You can certainly tell its Christmas time but with school ending as well, does not help the cause...its go,go,go...

I loved the little Xmas buttons which were in my DT pack. But i had to pick the right layout to use them on. Out came the camera for some candid camera shots of the girls - bobs your uncle i have a Christmas layout just perfect for my buttons...



And some close up of my spotty button and some colourful tickets:


and of course my cute little reindeer button and crochet doiley:


Thanks for stopping by Purple Pumpkin. We would love to see some more entries for this months sketch challenge.Complete and link up at the side of the blog under December Challenge.

1 comment:

Strobe Lighting said...

Wish a merry christmas :):)