Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Girl Layout - Crece

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend. It is pouring down with rain and looks like we are going to have another wet week here in Brisbane. I hope you were able to get some awesome embellishments int he Purple Pumpkin Sale on Friday Night, so many new items were available along with some trusty favourites.

Today I would like to share with you a layout i have done of my Niece Mia for a sketch challenge I found on Stick n Giggle, She was only a week old when in this photo. I titled the layout 'Sometimes Angels come without wings'
 I have used in the top right hand corner a felt and button flower embellishment, and also a pink spotty button ontop of a handmade flower I made using my sewing machine (something i dont do enough of)

The papers I have used are Kaisercraft Lullaby papers which are really nice and soft pinks (and blues) really suited for baby layouts, and complemented well by the light pink embellishments that you can get from Purple Pumpkin.
 Here is a close up of my handmade flower with the Purple Pumpkin Spotty pink button on top.

I love these felt and button flowers they are so sweet to use and come in different colour combos in the sales.

Thanks for looking, and have a great new week...

XXX

No comments: