Saturday, January 21, 2012

Savvy Quote Challenge by Sar

Tara's Quote Challenge in the Scrapbook Savvy forum inspired me so much this month.

The quote 'Wherever we are Together, That is Home' just led me straight to a photo of my husband & I...and as my journalling reads 'It started with us, it ends with us, we are are what makes our family'. I believe this with my whole heart - we are in this together, our babies wouldn't be here without us and our marriage...so we need to do our best to keep our world together and make our world a wonderful place for our family. Its work, every day, as anyone in a marriage would know...but its also such a blessing, a gift, something that should never be taken for granted for one day. We are lucky to have eachother, and I can still proudly say I am madly in love with my gorgeous hubby. Bit soppy huh?! Sorry, will move onto the scrapping now... ;)

My layout, using two gorgeous Purple Pumpkin buttons and the twine which just gets used over & over again on just about every layout I complete!


A closeup of my journalling and the large tree button.


A closeup of my title as well as a small tan spotty button & twine.


Thanks for visiting, hope you have a scrappy weekend!

4 comments:

Scattychick said...

I love the page it is beautiful and I love the quote. My husband is in the armed forces so we move a lot and this quote really resonates with me so I may just join you in using it too xxx

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

beautiful quote and such an awesome LO with that gorgeous PP tree button. Thanks so much for sharing, you've given inspired my day..and probably my next LO too :)

Dolly B said...

Beautiful journalling , gorgeous layout


Cheers
Mary

Sarah Lou said...

Oh just swoon! love the touch of colour. beautiful layout!