Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tutu Cute Mini Album

Hello Purple Pumpkin Fans!  It's Tracey blogging today with some fun ways to incorporate Purple Pumpkin goodies into a mini album.


I am all about dangles so if you look carefully at the top binding ring, you will see one of our vinyl tags hanging from a pearl clip.




I have been saving this deer button for so long....I finally found the pefect home, nestled in this flower cluster.



Another fun forest critter here on a vinyl tag.



And one of my two ballerinas just loving every moment.


Another vinyl tag used here.  I used the entrie set of hearts/tags vinyl in addition to the buttons, tickets and twine seen throughout.  For more details on the inside pages, you can check out my blog.

Thanks so much for visiting!

Tracey

1 comment:

Valia Katzaki said...

oh so cute!!! lovely work!