Sunday, March 18, 2012

3 cards - By Crece

What a day, It was my oldest son's 10th Birthday today and we have been non stop since 6:30am!
I thought I would go with the theme of Birthdays today for my Purple Pumpkin post by sharing with you some cards I have created to put in my stash for an emergency (you know when you realise its someones birthday and have run out of time to create one-these are those sorts of cards)

 This card is a very simple design, basic lines and easy to create with left over pieces of paper.

 Here is a close up of the cupcake button I used from a kit I got awhile back - perfect for a birthday card!

 This large pink and denim flower worked really well with a square card because of its size. Once again a very simple card...but effective.

 This card has a new sneaky peak of a button soon to arrive at the Purple Pumpkin store....

They are wooden and have a very pretty flower button on them. I have also used some pink/white bakers twine.

Thanks for looking, and have a great week
xxx

No comments: