Monday, March 19, 2012
DESIGN TEAM CALL!
I know a lot of you have been waiting impatiently for this, so here it is....our next DESIGN TEAM CALL! Our current design team have done a fabulous job for the last 6 months, and have created some beautiful projects. We think you'll agree that they have been AMAZING!! We'll be sad to see some of our fabulous designers go, but at the same time we're excited to see who'll apply to be part of our next Design Team!
Do you love scrapbooking? Do you love blogging? Do you love PURPLE PUMPKIN EMBELLISHMENTS? If you answered YES, then we'd love to hear from you!
Here's what you need to do...
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
* A brief paragraph about yourself, including your name and address, details of any design teams you are on (or have previously been on) and a link to your blog.
* 3 of your favourite layouts, cards or off the page projects, which show how you use handmade embellishments (especially our buttons).
**If you haven't had a chance to use Purple Pumpkin embellishments before, you can still apply. (and don't forget, even though most of our items are only available during our monthly sales, you can now purchase a small selection of buttons ALL THE TIME from our SHOP as well as tickets and twine).**
Design team members will be appointed for a period of 6 months, and in that time you will receive PLENTY OF PRODUCT to work with as well as a DT Discount on all purchases during your dt term. As a design team member you will be required to
* Incorporate Purple Pumpkin embellishments on your projects where ever you can, and promote them on your blog.
* You will also be required to write 3-4 blog posts per month on the PP blog to showcase your work.
* Promote sales/giveaways etc.
* Provide a sample layout for our Monthly Sketch Challenge, and visit and comment on linked entries.
International applicants are welcome to apply.
Applications need to be in by the midnight on 5th of April,and our new design team will be announced on Tuesday the 10th of April.
Posted by Samantha Hauzer at 3:15 PM