Friday, March 23, 2012

Did you know??

That I got married?
I'm sure you didn't, as I didn't talk about it much lol,
but I did, and I imagine my wedding photo's will feature in my layouts quite prominantly for a little while..
In the last 24 hours I have scrapped 4 layouts, all of my wedding photo's, and this is one of them...
It may be a little hard to see, as the photo is so small, but Mark and I are both in it lol.
I have used another of those gorgeous pink heart buttons, which I brought specifically for scrapping my wedding photo's, also some light pink twine, a pink doilie, and a ticket, which is peeking in from the side :)
I have gone for a very simple look for this layout, and LOVE the way it turned out!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Congratulations on your wedding!! You look so beautiful!!! I love this layout! So peaceful...
xoxo

Scattychick said...

Beautiful serene layout Tara and congratulations xxx

Elle said...

Very pretty, very small photo but a very pretty layout.

Grats on the wedding. Hope it was a joyous occasion.

Binxcat1 said...

OH WOW!!! I simply ADORE this LO!!!! Congratulations on becoming Mrs Coles ;)

Jessica Buffa said...

Absolutely stunning layout. So soft and pretty. Congratulations on your recent Union!
:O)
Jessica S