Sunday, March 4, 2012

F111- By Crece

Hello everyone, Crece here with todays Purple Pumpkin Blog post.
I hope you have been having a great weekend, and have found the time to do some crafting. While I was at work on Friday I managed to finish a layout which I would like to share with you. I have used the Sketch from Fancy That Scrapbookings Blog challenge as a basis for the layout.

In 2010 We took the boys to the Mayor's Christmas Carols in Ipswich and they had on display an old F111. So we snapped a couple of shots and I have had them sitting in my stash for sometime and thought I better scrap them.

I have created the layout using Kaisercrafts paper range On The Move and some Purple Pumpkin Embellies.

..."the Pig" is apparently what they call the F111 (just in case you are wondering!)

Here is a close up the Purple Pumpkin Embellies I used...this small cluster is made up of a small red doily, a spotty red button and a denim/orange flower I had from a pack of PP I got awhile ago.The red and orange tickets are great to use as a strip in place of patterned papers or borders. The colours of the PP embellishments worked well with the papers I used for this layout.
I have also used an orange doily and some white clouds (love love clouds...) on the top left.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend, and If you have the time have ago at the Purple Pumpkin Sketch for March.

XXX

No comments: