Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scooter Boy - By Crece

Im loving Sketches at the moment, and when i need a little inspiration boost i turn to the net for some help. I came across a wonderful sketch by Jody from Stick n Giggle, and I loved how the layout turned out so I thought I would share it with you.

This layout is of my bog boy Andy, riding his scooter in the park.
I used Kaisercraft 'Technologic' paper range with some Purple Pumpkin Embellishments.
I even tied some red/white twine on the cog border sticker (bottom right)

 These vinyl cogs are great for boy layouts.

My love for clouds continues...I also used this awesome button with a boy 'scooting' worked really well with the layout.

Dont forget Purple Pumpkin also has a sketch challenge each month, with an awesome purple pumpkin prize pack up for grabs!!!
Head on over to the Purple Pumpkin Facebook page and check out the NEW competition that is running..
The girls  love seeing your layouts featuring Purple Pumpkin on their Facebook page, so every Monday they will be randomly choosing someone who has shared a layout on there in the last 7 days and the winner will win a special mixed button pack -easy-

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend
xxx

No comments: