Friday, April 13, 2012

Hi From Sarah :)

Hi Everyone :)



I'm Sarah and I live in Auckland NZ with my hubby of 16 years (Mark) and my 6 gorgeous kids ranging in age from 21yrs to 3yrs (lots of inspiration there). I am a stay at home mum and since I discovered scrapbooking 5 years ago I have been a hopeless addict. I am currently on the design team for the NZ scrapbook store Scottie Crafts, and the on-line challenge blogs “Frosted Designs”, “Stuck Sketches” and “Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge”. I have been published many times both in NZ and overseas and in 2009 I was lucky enough to be chosen as an Elite Team member for Up2Scrap, NZs premiere scrapbooking magazine.

I m thrilled to be a member of the Purple Pumpkin design team. Although I only recently discovered PP  I very quickly fell in love with all the yummy products. I love to design with bright colours and since I discovered Purple Pumpkin I often incorporate your buttons, flowers and doilies into my pages.  

I also love working from sketches and putting my own twist on them and I particularly enjoy creating multi-photo layouts. I really admire the work of all the members of the current PP design team, and  I hope that my own style will complement the amazing talent that you already have.  My pages often have a whimsical feel to them but I love to try out new techniques and my style changes according to my inspiration.  I am really looking forward to creating with PP products and getting to know the PP team over the next 6 months.

Here are a few pages that I created recently using PP products:





Well,that's all from me for now. Look forward to getting to 'know' you all over the next few months.

Sarah :)

Oh, and you can fond my blog here: http://scrappinsaraz.blogspot.com/. I'd love you to visit me :)

2 comments:

Sar said...

So great to have you here, Sarah!! Love your work xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

You know I love your work, Sarah!!! Soooo excited that you are on the team!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D