Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HI FROM STACEY

HELLO,    TESTING!!!   TESTING!!!   ONE TWO ONE TWO......      IS THIS THING ON?
Hi guys, my name is Stacey Apps, I live on the south coast of N.S.W in a small town by the sea.I am married to a great guy, who loves fishing as much as I love scrapping. I have 3 terrific children, Dylan(15),
Courtnie(11), and Hayley(3).They are the reason for scrapping. I have been scrapping now for about 10 years, it all started when I saw a friends album, and just having had my second child I thought this is how I want to showcase their lives.

As my husband often says, 'who would have thought that tearing some paper and sticking a photo on top could be such a big deal'.  MEN!!! Well doing just that has taken me to some lovely places, I've met some amazing people, and its opened a few doors. Just recently I started putting myself out there (with a gentle nudge from my best friend Karen Shady). I have joined some amazing sites, been published a few times and started my own blog http://www.seasidescrapper.blogspot.com.au/.

I am totally addicted to sketches, and when Creative Scrappers put out their call for a design team earlier this year, with a gentle nudge from that same friend, I applied, to my shock I was accepted. I still pinch myself everyday about it.
So when PURPLE PUMPKIN had their call out, that same friend (my god she is pushy) told me I should try out, and as i have a stash of some of their amazing products, I thought why not, and you guessed it, here I am. Now I have to pinch myself twice a day.
My style of scrapping is CLEAN & SIMPLE, I like clean straight lines, not over embellishing a page and occasionally I like to get a bit messy with some inking and painting.
I am so excited to be part of this team for the next 6 months and would like to thank Sam and Sandra for this amazing opportunity.
Here are a couple of my pages
Dont you just love their buttons, well thats it from me, TALK TO YOU SOON     STACEY:)

3 comments:

Karen Shady said...

SO!!! who's pushy ???? LOL... Arent you glad I did give you a little nudge, look at you go girl, a huge congrats on your DT spot, so very well deserved... love ya

Karen xx

Crece said...

Welcome to the Team Stacey, cant wait to see more awesome layouts from you xxx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hello Stacey! I love your work - I've admired it for some time now! So glad to see you on the PP team! Welcome!!! :D