Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cute as a Cupcake - By Crece

Hope everyones weekend had been fab! Hope you crafted up a storm yesterday 5th May as it was National Scrapbooking Day...How did you celebrate it?  I created my layout that I thought I would share with you. Its of my Little Boy Fletch, he made some cupcakes a little while back all on his own (i just did the oven stuff) He made Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Icing. His favorite colour in the rainbow is Pink! so I know I can get away with a little pink on his layouts.


Sorry there are no close ups...my camera battery is flat and takes forever to charge...but i can tell you the Purple Pumpkin products that are featured on the layout are...
Large denim and Pink flower, red.pink.yellow and green tickets, pink crochet border (i cut) and aqua/qhite bakers twine to create the word 'Cupcake' for the title.

Thanks for looking and have a great week

XXX

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is so cute Crece - I love the colours - my little guys favourite colour is pink too :) (