Sunday, May 13, 2012

Your boys are crazy! - By Crece

To all the lovely mother out there...I hope you are having a wonderful mothers day today.
I was cooked a wonderful breakfast of eggs, bacon, baked beans and mushrooms...mmm yummy..

On to the scrapbooking...I created this layout of my boys, Andrew and Fletcher. I was looking through my ipod and discovered LOTS of photos that they had taken of themselves and thought they would be great for a layout.

I used the Tim Holtz cog masks to create the background by using glimmermist. The paper range is from Kaisercraft. I have used Purple Pumpkin vinyl cogs and twine on this layout 

And here are some close ups...



Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week
XXX

2 comments:

julie e said...

What a great layout. I love the strip of pictures.

stacey said...

wow im loving the gogs and the way you used the twine, fantastic!