Sunday, June 24, 2012

FLAT OUT

Well that pretty much sums up my life at the moment, as we are moving. I should be use to it as we only moved 14 months ago. Every time i put something in a box, Hayley takes it out. Then theres the cleaning, Thank god for pocket money, lets just say Courtnie cant wait to go shopping. I have one page to finish and then i have to pack up my scrapping room, my husband thinks i will be in there for a week.
Well here is a page i did for Kristine Davidsons Sunshine Crop, just never got to finish it in time.
      As soon as i saw these felt hearts and heart buttons i knew i had to have them.
                                           And now for some close ups






SPOTTY BUTTONS, HEART BUTTONS AND FELT HEARTS, MY FAVOURITES.
Still a few days to enter into this months sketch challenge, come on i know you want to.

1 comment: