Friday, July 20, 2012

"Baby girl" by Vicky


Hello everyone!

As I've already told you, I am currently on vacation but (of course) I took some scrapping stuff along with me! So I made this layout for "Child's play challenges" as I was their guest designer for July (thank you Tiffany!).

My layout was inspired by the round shapes of the inspirational photo on their blog and of course I used watercolors to make a few circles and splatter some paint around using the tip of my brush! It would be a great idea to combine their challenge with our sketch!!!




I guess you must know by now that I can't live without Purple Pumpkin embellies...LOL! I've used a few doilies and 2 buttons on this one!





So,That's it for now! You have a lot of time to play along! Anyone can enter our challenge and you don't necessarily need to use PP products. Just check out our rules tab on the top of the blog!
Sale date 27th of July!! Yeah!!!
Have fun!
xxxxx

2 comments:

Nana said...

What a beautiful layout.

Nana

Ella Swan said...

Lovely Vicky! I can't believe you took scrapping stuff along!! Give yourself a break girl!!!