Sunday, August 12, 2012

Shades

Hi there everyone; How is your weekend going?  I have had a heap of time to scrap which is always good!!  Never mind the housework, it can wait...

Today I have a layout of my Caitlin to share, she has on the coolest shades ever!  She made these as part of a sun smart awareness week at her school.

Close ups first, love these heart buttons now in a variety of colours.


I also used the shades as part of the embellishments on my layout...

Close up of the XL Purple Pumpkin button... and all the layers

and here is the full layout... Journalling says "Her future's so bright, She's just got to wear... Shades"



Purple Pumpkin Products used:

Be sure to check out the new additions to the Purple Pumpkin store - there are a heap of new goodies available including a huge range of washi tapes!  

Gwen

1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

Love it Love it your layout is just fabulous, love all the colours.x