Monday, September 3, 2012

Hi ladies, Stacey with you today.  How are we all, I hope you all managed to go to the sale on Friday night and crab some goodies,
But dont forget the shop is opened all the time now. So now you can shop whenever it suits you. Here is my latest page to share with you.

Man i just love this range of papers from Simple Stories and the spotty buttons go so well with it. But i just  adore the little bee button. Now for some close ups.



I just love these tiny spotty buttons and the little blue doily i got from my lucky dip bag.

 This little bee button is so CUTE. I hope you will join us this month for our sketch challenge.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

the bumble bee badge is sooooooo cute
the hexagon background makes it look great
Hannahthelittleartist.blogspot.com--
Hannah x x x

Mrs Rogers said...

This page is just beautiful. SIpo many lovely things to look at, and so nicely put together.