Monday, October 22, 2012

On Display by Judith

 Good morning everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today I want to share with you a layout I’ve just finished working on for the 123 challenge.

My daughter recently took part in the cake decorating competition at school for the Royal Melbourne Show. This is a photo of her next to her cake of Daisy Duck at the Show.



I took inspiration from the colours of her cake which were pink and yellow.  I found lots of Purple Pumpkin products to match. 

Here is a close up of the cluster.



I have used a yellow spotty button top, a cup cake button, a fuchsia ticket and some pink and yellow twine.  I have also used a pink spotty button, some more twine and some yellow star washi.

Enjoy your week!


2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

So cute Judith!! Love it!!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

This is so girly! I love the colors & cluster! Great work Judith!!!
xxx