Thursday, January 10, 2013

Celebrate The Holiday by Debbie

Happy New Year to all, Debbie here with you today!  Christmas has come and gone in a blink.  I always leave up my decorations until after the new year has arrived.  I love decorating my home for Christmas and am always sadden when it's time to pack them away.  I've got a layout to share with you today that shows a little bit of Christmas in my home.
Love this picture of my Christmas tree in the background!  

I've used several products from the Purple Pumpkin store in my cluster:

Here I have used a large fabric button resting on top of a doily:

and here a fabric Christmas tree button:
and a beautiful gold button:

I'll be back with you in a couple of days to share another layout using some of my favorite Purple Pumpkin embellishments!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: