Tuesday, May 21, 2013

'Laugh' Layout by Helen Tilbury





Hello again!!  HELEN here sharing a layout that
 went up on the Sketchbook 365 blog recently!

Of course I had to make sure I 'snuck' some of my favourite
 Purple Pumpkin bits & pieces onto my page didn't I?!


Can you spot the Purple Pumpkin?
  It's quite subtle this time but it's there! 

 I've used some washi tape (the stripy stuff) in a few places. 
 I find that it looks best when you tear the end rather than cutting it. 
 Did you know there's a great deal on on WASHI at the moment? 
 Washi Stacks are only $5 for THREE - that's a steal!  
Head on over HERE & grab yours!!  
They are selling FAST!!!


These little tickets are great for adding an extra layer & look effective
 whether used singly or a few at a time.  Again they're a bargain
 at $1.50 for TWENTY!!  Go HERE...


I'm really HAPPY with the little "idea" I had here! 
 Using Purple Pumpkin twine to hand-stitch lines for hand journaling!  
I was wanting to incorporate the twine somewhere but with this cleaner style
 page a bow just didn't seem like the right way to go...then it hit me LOL!!


Again twine is another GREAT VALUE item available HERE
in the Purple Pumpkin store, at only $1.75 for 5 metres!!
  Tonnes of colours available too & I just love the subtle
 texture that it adds don't you?

Well that's it from me today ladies!
I was feeling a bit chatty but I will leave you now to get on 
with your Purple Pumpkin sketch - looking forward to seeing
 what you come up with this month - Cheers!!



1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

Great layout . I like your use of twine . x