Monday, May 20, 2013

This Is My Mother by Julianne McKenna-De Lumen

Welcome to all our Purple Pumpkin fans. Are you ready for the start of another week filled with lots of creativity and inspiration? Then lets' start the week off with a layout that is all about the little details...and those owl flair buttons!!!


"THIS IS MY MOTHER"
I created this layout using the monthly sketch from Sketches With A Twist. The twist challenge was to use a Mother's Day themed photo. I was recently lucky enough to get my hands on a new range of papers by Tilda, and the beautiful details and papers were perfect for this project.


Using a Twiddleybitz chipboard piece as my background feature, I then added banners, flowers, and journalling, along with lots of fussy cutting. If you look closely, you can find two Purple Pumpkin crocheted flowers tucked in amongst all the paper flowers. 


I couldn't resist using this Purple Pumpkin owl flair button. How much cuteness can one button have?!?!?
And I used two Purple Pumpkin resin flowers as part of all my little details. One is tucked in beside the flair button, and the other is used as a feature on the chipboard butterfly.

If you would like to add any of these gorgeous embellishments to your own collection, you can find them all in the Purple Pumpkin store, right here.

Don't forget to drop by tomorrow, and every day this week, for more wonderful inspiration from our Design Team members. 

Thank-you for your company today! It has been a pleasure sharing this layout with you. 

1 comment:

Sandie said...

This is so beautiful Julianna, and I love how you incorporated all the yummy purple pumpkin products.