Tuesday, June 25, 2013

100% boy Layout by Karen Grose

Hello Purple Pumpkin fans, Karen here again to share my latest LO with you, and hopefully provide some inspiration using the wonderful PP products.

I have created this LO for the June Scrapfriends challenge.  Plenty of color, texture and layers on here, as well as lots of yummy PP embellies  :)


Something a little different for me are flowers on my work :)  I simply love this Blue Satin Flower and couldn't resist using it.  I've also used a spotty flair button, large fabric button as well as a green resin flower and Kraft tag (which I painted and sprayed blue).  Add in a splash of Washi tape and you've got yourself a fantastic selection of PP to make your LO a mastrpiece ;)

Close up of the flowers and buttons.


Thanks for visiting today.  Don't forget you still have time to enter our monthly sketch challenge, with some great prizes up for grabs.  Would love to see a few more entries.  Remember you no longer need to use PP embellies to win, and you could score yourself a GDT spot !!!

Until next time, happy scrapping
Karen

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow this one's amazing, such a lot of detail, love the painted background.

Ella Swan said...

fantastic layout Karen!! so artsy!!!