Sunday, June 2, 2013

"On Stage" - Vicky Varvadouka

Hello PP friends!!!
I made this layout for Scrapmatts using their GORGEOUS chipboard! We were asked to make a monochromatic layout so I chose hmmm...teal/turquoise/blue from the photos!! I love these colors! SOOO fresh!!

My DD Nefeli had a role at the kindergarten's play of "Paplomatou" a fairytale that I don't know of the English title...

"On Stage"

To paint the banner and the star I used white texture effect by Martha Stuart and mists! The frame was covered with gesso and then mists!







Here you can see a PP spotty button, a blue doily and a fabric/jeans/ lollipop flower!!!


In the cluster below, I have used a PP flair button and a blue doily!!







Thanks for visiting PP today!!!
Check out our new sketch rules and play along!!!
Have a nice day!!xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great colour choice and totally love the banner!!