Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Could Kiss Every Freckle On Your Face - by Debbie Burns

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today to share a layout!

In case you are wondering how I came up with the title of my layout, I snag pictures from my friend's FB page and usually use her comments about the picture as a title.  This cute little boy is her son.

Lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies on this one!

A cute little bird fabric button here
and
here.

Here I've added a Purple Pumpkin felt flower and a small house fabric button.

I hope I have inspired you with my layout.
There are still a few days left to join our monthly sketch challenge.
You don't have to use any Purple Pumpkin products (even though we would love it if you did!)

Happy Creating!
. . . Debbie

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Stunning layout Debbie!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is super awesome!!!! Love it!!!!