Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stop Press by Judith

Good morning and welcome to my last page share for the month. I created this page for a recent CSI challenge. I had fun creating lots of circles. I cut out circles from my cardstock and placed different patterned papers behind them. I added to the circles with various circular stamps from my collection. I have to admit these haven't seen the light of day for quite a while.
The photo is of my son when he was a toddler trying to read the newspaper whilst we were on holiday in the UK.


Here are a few close ups showing the Purple Pumpkin products I used.
Here I used an older hessian and denim round and a red spotty fabric button. I placed a kraft tag underneath. I have also used a flair button and resin flower, placed on a large wooden button. I have stamped on the plain back of it.


Another resin flower above my journal spot and half a red crocheted doily.


Another view of my embellie cluster.



Enjoy the remainder of your week.

Judith xx

No comments: