Monday, September 16, 2013

Strapped in by Judith

Good morning and welcome to a new week. This morning I have a recent layout to share with you that I did for a recent sketch challenge. 
I'm loving Dylusion sprays at the moment and used two different ones and some water to create the background for this layout. I also applied some ink through a stencil at the bottom of my photo in pink and orange.



Some close ups of my Purple Pumpkin goodies.
An XL pink starry fabric button

And here I used some black loops washi tape and covered some pieces of chevron chipboard with it.



I used some tape for the journalling .Check out all the different coloured Motex tape from the shop.

Don't forget to give our sketch challenge a go this month. You have to be in it to win it!!

Judith xx



1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

Love the colours , great way to use washi tape. Love the pretty pp button
nice touch.x