Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hello..Hello...

Sorry my post is so late today. I have literally got home from driving from Newcastle to Wagga and back to Tumut...an 8hr drive in total.

But I did manage to find my Mojo again while away on my mini holiday.

I decided to scrap a layout of myself which is rare. This photo was taken by Jen hall at Camp Mojo....only reason for pic of me...I'm always taking the one behind the camera and not in front !!! LOL


I have included some white tickets, fabric button and felt butterfly embellishment.

Here is a close up:


Hope I have inspired you with my creation.

Oh...and I do hope you will join in on our monthly sketch...its a beauty!!!

Bye for now....

Kylie

xxx

1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

love your paper. I spotted the white ticket & the cute button , love that flourish.great layout.x