Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hello..

Hello there....

We are getting some rain here in Tumut...which we need to fill up all the dams around this area.
I have a few layouts to share with you today. Perfect weather for scrapping - hubby might not agree!!

First one I did for Show Us Your Stuff..


I have used my fav heart button and a crochet doiley which I have to order more off.. please remind me!! LOL


Next layout is for Scrapbooking Top50 Australia


How sweet do these fabric buttons look on my layout??
Great for summer....


and my final layout is a "Just Because " layout...


The wooden buttons are so natural and great mixing a bit of twine in the mix of things too...


Well I hope you have enjoyed looking through my creations.

Have you entered this months sketch challenge for May.. you still have time!!

Bye for now
Kylie
xx

2 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

Love these layouts . Each one is so different. Loving all the embellishments .x

Unknown said...

bve your pages i love the covered buttons they look amazing such beautiful work