Saturday, May 10, 2014

Together by Lizzy Hill...May #1

Hey there, my scrappy friends. I did this page recently for a CSI challenge:
Mum & I at my son's wedding from last year.....my PP goodies include that LOVELY spotty blue fabric button, the CHIPPY...yes, seriously! Me....Lizzy Hill...used CHIPPY from PP in the title!
And I also used some of the tickets in my banner.....they are SOOO easy to use in all sorts of ways! The twine is PP, too:)
Pop on over to the shop HERE & check out the lovely goodies for sale!
Thanks for looking & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Fab layout Lizzy, love the PP products.

Unknown said...

Great layout Lizzy love all your PP stash love the way talk about your layout's you are always so happy it makes people happy when they read your posts

sandi said...

Beautiful! LOVE that banner! This is just such a wonderful lo Lizzy. Love everything about it!